MACUL and Microsoft will be hosting a Microsoft in Education Symposium for Michigan Educators and Administrators that will provide exciting new technology solutions for your K-12 teaching and learning needs!
Join Microsoft experts and Office 365-Using-Michigan-educators as they explore all that the cloud based Microsoft suite has to offer. Sessions will be presented by Microsoft Education staff, Microsoft Innovative Educators, and Michigan educators sharing how their schools are utilizing the amazing tools of Office 365.
Are you using Office 365 in your district? If so, please consider sharing your knowledge of Office 365 during a 60 minute concurrent session!
These are some of the topics presented at the conference that they need speakers for:
- Integrating Office 365: One District’s Journey
- Office 365 Deployment
- Office 365: Supporting Teaching & Learning
- Using OneNote in the Classroom
- Lync – Connect Your Classroom to the World
- Introduction to OneDrive
- Office Pro Plus Benefits
- Micorsoft’s Newest Operating System – Windows 10
- Microsoft Device Demo
- OneDrive – advanced applications
- And more!