The REMC Association of Michigan is offering the fantastic Blended Learning in the Classroom (BLiC) course starting in August.
Blended Learning in the Classroom courses are led by trained instructors and prepare participants to effectively implement their own blended environment. Participants will:
- Experience active and timely praxis
- Engage in learning, application, review, and revision of content
- Begin developing their own blended environment
This course is for classroom teachers of students of all ages. This course covers the theory, pedagogy, and technical elements of online work in the blended classroom. Check out this video introduction to Blended Learning in the Classroom.
Fall 2015 Course Registration is open. Check the registration links below to find out which model your REMC is offering. Each course includes one required face-to-face session.
- August 3 – November 30
- Includes Orientation and Modules 1-8
- Click HERE to register for the Traditional Model
- Part 1: July 20 – August 24 (orientation & modules 1 – 3)
- Part 2: September 21 – November 30 (modules 4 – 8)
- Click HERE to register for the Split Model
Course Flyer for additional information about both models.