NovaNow is a unique professional learning opportunity that focuses on innovations in education. Unlike other conferences where you may only sit and listen to presentations, NovaNow has conversations led by innovators in learning. It is an event where thoughtful questioning and critiques around education are encouraged.
This year’s NovaNow event will be held on February 5-6, 2016 at Kent Innovation High, a project-based learning (PBL) school. It will feature several opportunities for learning, including the following:
- Student-led tours of Kent Innovation High
- Makerspace where you can learn how the maker movement is transforming education
- Student Showcases where attendees can talk with Kent Innovation High students about how and what they are learning
- A panel discussion with local business professionals
- Conversations on innovation in education that lead to actionable outcomes
- An introduction to PBL series designed as a deep dive into implementing PBL into your classroom
- A spoken word performance by The Diatribe that you will not want to miss!