The MyBlend team is putting on their 2nd annual Summer Learning Day Camp on July 12. All Michigan K-12 educators who would like an opportunity to learn more about blended learning are invited to attend. The goals for this opportunity are:
- Develop a common understanding of blended learning and what impact it can have on teaching and learning
- Examine what blended learning could look like in an individual classroom, a building and a district
- Discuss coaching and supports needed for teachers working to blend their classroom
- Understand the power of accessing and sharing content in an open educational resource environment
- Network with teachers, instructional coaches and leaders throughout the state
Registration is only $25 and includes lunch, a blended learning book, and a teacher survival kit (valued at $35). Click here to learn more and register for the MyBlend Summer Learning Day Camp.
Free Registration Contest
The Kent ISD EdTech team has 5 free registrations to the MyBlend Summer Learning Day Camp, which we would like to offer to readers of our blog. Simply fill out the contest form linked below to enter. Winners will be selected and notified by Tuesday, July 5.