The Kent ISD Ed Tech team is launching a regional edtech network: Kent Educational Technology Specialists (KETS). We believe that there is great value in collaborative problem solving, continuous learning, and strong personal connections, and we want to build all that through this network. Here is the what, why, and how of our design:
Establish a network of instructional technology specialists to enhance the use of tech to support learning
To harness the varied experiences of districts and individuals so that all members can learn from and contribute to each other.
Meetings will include the following activities:
- Classroom/district observation of critical ed tech topics
- Face to face and virtual discussion and processing around identified topics
- Sharing of ideas and effective practices
- Targeting challenges through network support
Meet five times throughout the year from 9 am to 2:30 pm
- Tuesday, September 27
- Tuesday, November 15
- Friday, January 13
- Wednesday, March 22 (Post MACUL Edition)
- Wednesday, May 24
Anyone who supports other educators in the area of educational technology are welcome and encouraged to participate in KETS.