A fast-paced “pitch fest” and networking event for educators
- When: Wednesday, March 15, 2017 from 7:00 – 10:00pm
- Where: Elizabeth Theater at The Park Bar Detroit (2040 Park Ave. Detroit, MI 48226)
Sponsored by the METS Group and REMC Association of Michigan
Selected projects will be presented and attendees will vote on their favorite ideas. The winning project will receive up to $2,500 towards their innovative educational idea and a GoPro camera! The rest of the evening is an informal meet-up with fun conversations and delicious offerings from a downtown Detroit venue. Attendee tickets are $20.
Submit your Idea using the Pitch Application & Rubric!
- Who should apply: ANYONE who has a great idea and works in education in Michigan
- What is required: Submit your idea and be ready to pitch your plan to implement at the Idea Slam
- Why: You have an idea burning inside you that you know could make a positive impact in education and you want to see it come fruition.