Start off the school year with free professional learning opportunities from TRIG!
Below is a list of the free online PD available this September. These opportunities are available to educators in all districts and are eligible for 6-9 SCECH credits. Each course is 3 weeks long, with two live webinars (in the evening).
Click on the course titles below to get course details and to register:
- Inquiry and Questioning: Igniting student curiosity with technology
- Deeper Learning through Developing Master Students of Collaboration and Communication
- A Practical Guide to Global Success Skills in the Classroom for the 21st Century and Beyond
- Advanced Google for Learning
- Intro Practices to Literacy Instruction & Technology
- Introduction to Applying Google Apps for Education
- Professional Development through Social Media
- Refining Curriculum with Deeper Learning (XBL)
- Using Open Educational Resources (OER) to Enhance and Grow Your Teaching
- Intermediate Personalized & Blended Learning