Are you an educator 5-9th grade teacher assigned to teach the 21things4students and want to know more about the curriculum and materials?
- Is your district using the 21things4students to teach 5th grade technology but you’re not sure what resources are available?
- Do you need help getting started having your students create digital portfolios and build technology proficiency?
- If you answered yes to any of these questions, then the 21things4students TECH BOOT CAMP is for you! Come experience two days of tools, resources, and THINGS in anticipation of the new school year!
Offered across Michigan in August, 2015!
- 8/3 & 4, 2015 – Kalamazoo RESA
- 8/6 & 7, 2015 – Clare Gladwin RESD
- 8/11 & 12, 2015 – Macomb ISD
For more information, visit: http://www.solutionwhere.com/misdtraining/cw/showcourse.asp?4651