Do your teams need strategies to use right away with students? Are they looking for ideas to increase student access, communication, behavior? Want a chance to leave with an iPad, Chromebook, App codes, switch activity or sensory tool? Then they won’t want to miss AssisTechKnow 2018 at Kent ISD in Grand Rapids! Learn from and connect with national presenter Beth Poss providing two days of sessions focused on early childhood and young learners. Join Sharon Plante and Karen Janowski to learn strategies to support reading, writing, math, organization, executive function and professional productivity.
And they won’t want to miss tools and tips shared by 20 additional state and regional presenters with expertise on inclusive strategies to support all learners, technology supports that level the playing field, literacy and math supports, strategies for student writing and more!
Yes! AssisTechKnow is back and believe it or not – it’s bigger and better than ever before! And the cost is still only $20/day!
- October 18 & 19, at Kent ISD, Grand Rapids, Michigan
- 3 Presenters who are nationally recognized leaders in assistive technology, educational technology, differentiation and UDL – Beth Poss, Sharon Plante & Karen Janowski
- Over 20 additional regional and state presenters
- Topics ranging from early childhood through transition, general education strategies through complex needs, including reading, writing, math, executive function, professional productivity, AAC and more!
- Idea & Innovation Showcase highlighting vendor products and local student creations
- Low-Tech Maker Space and Make-it-Take-It Activities
- And of course – another year of AMAZING Door Prizes – iPad mini, Chromebook, Hokki Stools, Gift Cards, App Codes, Switches/Toys, Sensory Tools, and much, much more!
AssisTechKnow has always filled, and registrations are coming in daily – so encourage folks to register now to secure a spot! Come for one day or both, and leave with strategies, ideas and tools that can be put to use with students right away!